- * Dimensions: 109.5mm×62.0mm×36.0mm
- * Weight: 155g w/o battery
- * Uses one lithium CR2 battery
- * Super-EBC Fujinon 28-56mm f/2.8-5.4 zoom lens
- * Autofocus ranging from 0.4m to infinity
- * NP (natural photo) mode that measures the brightness range of the subject and
- adjusts exposure according to natural light
- * 5 exposure modes available:
- slow-shutter, red-eye reduction, self-timer, remote control, landscape
ranging from ISO 50 to 3200. Make the most out of the ‘Natural photo’ mode and use fast film – ISO 800 and above. It works excellently with Fuji Natura Classica 1600, which was specially designed for the Natura Classica camera.
This is very important to remember – the NP mode is automatically enabled when camera is loaded with a fast film IS0 800 and above. Below ISO 800, NP mode disables itself and you’ll have to use flash if necessary.
The results that you get with that special NP mode feature.
Can be activated or remain disabled, by a click of a button.