In the mood for some 35mm vignetted shots, Holga-style? How about adding a touch of twin-lens reflex? Ta-da! The Holga 135BC (Black Corner) TLR camera is born! Enjoy shooting 35mm pictures, bursting with healthy doses of colour and the much-loved shadowy vignettes with this camera.
Lomography, the home of creative analogue photography, introduces you to the other members of the cult Holga clan. As you know, the Holga is famous for being the plastic medium-format camera that yields classic lo-fi photos with the shadowy vignettes and unpredictable light leaks. The Holga 135BC (Black Corner) is no stranger to Lomography loyalists, but the Holga 135BC TLR – as the name implies – has a twin lens reflex feature added in! Now you can enjoy the mysterious Holga appeal, and the experience TLR style of shooting, in utmost convenience – this uses the standard 35mm film.
- Uses all kinds of 35mm film (B&W, slide film, colour negatives))
- Features an eye level and waist level viewfinder
- “BC” (Black Corner) effect for heavy vignettes
- Standard hotshoe, tripod, and cable release threads available
- Uncoupled advance & shutter release for easy multi exposures
- No need to fuss with distance settings – this is equipped with the Zone Focus feature