Tjena! I am a 23 year old photo fanatic from the north of Sweden who loves the the "defects" of toy cameras and the joy of sitting down with a good video game.
1. How long have you been a Lomographer? How did you get into it?
For about 9-10 months, I was on a hunt for a fisheye lens to my DSLR but instead I came across the fisheye2 on a Swedish website in February and thought I try it out and some weeks later I found the lomography website(hmm...interesting).I never bought a fisheye lens to my DSLR, Instead I ordered an Lca+ and so on (=
2. The strangest, funniest, or hands-down greatest photographic/Lomographic encounter that you have ever had.
"WHAT! I cant see the pictures?!" Some drunk person at a party trying to see the picture(s) on the back of my lca+, After that either the lca, fisheye or Holga always companion me at a party, hehe :D
3. If your photos shown here could have a soundtrack of three songs.
Pictures - System Of A Down My Extraordinary Mind - No Fun At All Dreamer - Ozzy Osbourne
4. If you could be anywhere, doing anything,
Japan, Tokyo, enjoy life and lomograph.
5. Describe your Lubitel + in 5 words.
Full Control lovely black box
6. Is this your first Lubitel camera?
Yes, I have been looking at twin-lens reflex cameras for some time. But I never bought one, thought I wait a little bit but then the Lubitel 166+ came out and I could not resist.
7. What do you like the most/least about this camera?
I like the viewfinder and that you have to look down at it and that there's NO BATTERIES one thing less to worry about.
8. If you got had a second Lubitel who would you share it with and why?
I know that my sister would like one so she would get one.
9. What would your advise be to other Lubitel Lomographers out there?
Have fun with it, be creative, use it in any situation and you will learn a lot about photography.
10. Your best photo so far, why?
The black&white photo with the little footbridge over the cold spring. I Like how the footbridge moves in to the picture and the path continues to fade away in the forest.