Milan is the city of fashion, art, gossip, catwalks, friendship, events.... I guess I had the perfect background to satisfy my lomo-addictions! My collection started in 2000 with Lomo LC-A and since then I collect (almost) all the cameras. Lubitel+ is my brand new love! Stylish as I need, easy to use as I like.
1. How long have you been a Lomographer? How did you get into it?
In 1999, I discovered lomograhy thanks to an MTV program. They talked about lomography, LC-A, lomowalls and this new approach to photography. I was in love.... but had my own credit card only on 2001 and immediately bought my first LC-A
2. The strangest, funniest, or hands-down greatest photographic/Lomographic encounter that you have ever had.
The funniest moment is when I shown my very first shots to my friends, talking about lomo.... -what?!?!?- everyone said!
3. If your photos shown here could have a soundtrack of three songs.
"Savin'me by Nickelback "These Street" by Paolo Nutini "For Lovers" by The Wolfman feat. Pete Doherty I especially feel the last one will be the soundtrack for lots of my lubitel shots
4. If you could be anywhere, doing anything,
I do not care where, but I wish I could spent a month playing with my new Lubitel+
5. Describe your Lubitel + in 5 words.
Classy, stylish, light, powerful and lomographic
6. Is this your first Lubitel camera?
Yep, but I wish I get a Lubitel 166 Olympic
7. What do you like the most/least about this camera?
The camera is extremely light and the retro-feeling is totally guaranteed; the Lubikin is an amazing gadget and I'm looking forward the new ones.
8. If you got had a second Lubitel who would you share it with and why?
To Alice (in wonderland)! She's used to see the world through the looking-glass!
9. What would your advise be to other Lubitel Lomographers out there?
As written in the manual... improve first with normal films instead of B&W, slides or 35mm... You need to know your new baby and how she reacts to light
10. Your best photo so far, why?
My dad in the blue sky... so moving