Dramatic Student Discount -35%
The Diana F+
The Sprocket Rocket
The Spinner 360°
Schools in the US can be quite expensive, but not all of your supplies have to be! Lomography loves both students and teachers, so we’re offering 35% off the Diana+, Diana F+, Sprocket Rocket and the Spinner cameras! We want to support students and teachers, because we love life at university and we can’t wait to see the great creative outcome that will happen when students and teachers shoot with Lomography cameras!
Now, whether you are a student or a teacher, to get this educational discount you do need a special coupon code to use in our Online Shop. We’ve never made it easier to get this deal! Fill out the form below, hit submit, and the details will be sent right to your inbox!
Students - apply for the coupon code and it will be sent to you within 24 hours. If you get a referral code from your teacher please add it plus the teachers name in the field “referring teacher”. Teachers - apply for the coupon code just like a student! Additionally to your own coupon code you will get a referral code that you can pass on to your students in class. If 10 of your students enter this referral code plus your name in the “referring teacher” field you will get a Goodie from Lomography! Let yourself be surprised! If you live close to a Lomography Gallery Store you can get the same deal for the above mentioned cameras by just showing your Student ID to our shop staff. Just ask at the counter!
It has never been so much fun to learn about analogue photography! With every camera purchase from Lomography, you’re not just getting a camera in a box; but detailed instructions, tips and tricks to make the most of your new tool, posters (gotta decorate that dorm!) and books full of images that our community have created! After taking a spin with your new analogue companion, you’ll want to share your creative experiments with the rest of the Lomographic Community – Just hop over and create your LomoHome, share unlimited analogue photos, get feedback, tips, write blog entries, make new friends or even build yourself an online LomoWall!
The Diana+ $32 instead of
The Diana F+ $58 instead of
The Diana and Diana F+ are faithful Lomography reproductions of the classic 1960's design. Who could resist the charms of its beautiful, lo-fi photos? Moreover, we also tossed in pinhole and endless panorama options to pave the way for an entirely new class of Diana analogue experimentation!
- Film format:120 mm
- Size: 5" x 3.75" x 3" (12.5cm x 9.5cm x 7.6cm)
- Variable shutter
- 12-shot (5.2x5.2cm), 16-shot (4.2x4.2cm) and endless Panorama (4.6x4.6cm) formats
- Removable lens for super-wide-angle pinhole shots
- The Diana F+ is available with and without the Diana F+ Flash with color gel filters
- Shutter Lock and Tripod Thread
- Shutter speeds "N" for normal daytime snapshots or "B" for unlimited indoor and night-time exposures.
- 12 full frame shots (5.2x5.2cm) or 16 smaller square images in the classic Diana format (4.2x4.2cm)
- Multiple-exposures, half-exposed frames and stretched out long shots
- Soft-focused, super wide-angled pinhole photo by removing the lens, setting the aperture to a very small pinhole and shooting an endless panorama − This setting can be used with the smaller image format (4.2x4.2) to place sequential frames right next to each other and create a concurrent and unlimited panoramic image.
- A small shutter lock on the bottom of the Diana F+ allows keeping the shutter indefinitely without holding it down.
Still got questions? Find the answer on our Diana Microsite!
The Sprocket Rocket $58 instead of
The Sprocket Rocket is here to take analogue photography into a new era! With the Sprocket Rocket you can truly let your imagination run wild. This 35mm compact camera boasts a super-wide angle lens for panoramas and is the first analogue camera to be fitted with a reverse gear, through which photos can be rewind and remixed. Moreover the photos have an unmistakably analogue look by exposing the sprocket holes.
- Film format: 35 mm
- Super-wide angle lens
- Sprocket Shots
- Unique dual scrolling knobs for multiple exposures
- B-setting for long exposures
- Hot-shoe for flash and built-in standard tripod thread
- Uses all kinds of 35mm Film – Color Negative, Slide, Black and White
- Shooting of 18 panoramas on each 35mm film roll
- Exposure of the whole width of the film including the sprocket holes
- With the dual winding knobs, it is possible to forward and rewind the film at any time. So multiple exposures can be created easily.
- Using the Bulb setting and holding the shutter open for as long as preferred makes the Sprocket Rocket perfect for long-exposures and night shooting.
- With straight-forward focusing, the Sprocket Rocket encourages to shoot fast and freely.
- A standard hot-shoe is included to shoot with preferred flashes!
Still got questions? Find the answer on our Sprocket Rocket Microsite!
Spinner 360° $65 instead of
Go beyond the confines of standard panoramic landscapes and capture everything around you in one 360° photo with the Lomography Spinner 360° 35mm camera! There’s practically no limit to the experimentation offered by this camera! When pulling the ripcord, the camera spins 360° around its own axis and records everything that’s around on a frame more than 4 times longer than a conventional landscape picture.
- Film format: 35 mm
- Creates up to 8 full 360° panoramas on a 36-exposure film
- Rubber band drive + fully manual controls (no batteries required)
- Manual long exposures
- Sunny/cloudy aperture settings
- Tripod mount
- 360° Panoramas are easily shot by pulling the ripcord!
- Uses all 35mm films that can be processed in any photo lab
- Fully manual controls through rubber band drive (no batteries required)
- Keep the shutter open manually by rotating the camera by hand
- Aperture controls are easy to use by switching the Spinner to ‘Sunny’ (f/16) on bright days and ‘Cloudy’ (f/8) on dull days..
Still got questions? Find the answer on our Spinner Microsite!
We are a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative snapshot photography. Through our constantly expanding selection of innovative cameras, we promote analog photography as a creative approach to communicate, absorb, and capture the world.
Through the efforts and skill of more than 1.000.000 Lomographic Society members, we seek to document the planet around us in snapshots – literally a global “Lomographic” portrait as seen through the eyes of countless individuals and cultures.
Today we supply Lomographers all over the world through 20 Gallery and Embassy Stores. Our Lomography websites serve as the information and interaction hubs and host the largest analogue photo community worldwide. And in the Lomography.com online shop every Lomographic need can be satisfied.
It all began with a fateful encounter in the early 1990s, when a group of students in Vienna, Austria, stumbled upon the LomoKompakt Automat – a small, enigmatic Russian camera.
Mindlessly taking shots from the hip, and sometimes looking through the viewfinder, they were astounded with the mindblowing photos that it produced – the colours were vibrant, with deep saturation and vignettes that framed the shot – it was nothing like they had seen before!
Upon returning home, friends wanted their own Lomo LC-A, igniting a new style of artistic experimental photography that we now know as Lomography!