Analogue Madness At Your Disposal
Disposable, pre-loaded with funky film and paired with creative Color Gel flash filters — meet the Lomography Simple Use Film Camera.
Analogue Made Easy: Lomography’s Simple Use Film Camera comes with the film pre-loaded so that you can start shooting straight away. Pocket-sized and equipped with a flash, it’s perfect for parties, road trips, weddings and more.
Filled with Fantastic Film: Drench your shots in classic analogue character with Color Negative film, produce moody monochrome shots with Black & White film, and tint your whole world purple with LomoChrome Purple — a unique color-shifting film exclusive to Lomography. Shop Now
Shake up the Color Spectrum: Mix and match three different Color Gel flash filters to tint your Color Negative and LomoChrome Purple shots one of six different colors. Just slide the filters over your flash to tint your world a different hue!
Reload at Your Own Risk: If you’re feeling like an analogue superstar, you can try reloading your camera once you’ve finished the pre-loaded film. Take care, though — loading film can be tricky!
the Analogue Madness
The Lomography Simple Use Film Camera is no ordinary disposable camera — it’s pre-loaded with funky film and comes with Color Gel flash filters so that you can dive right into the world of creative analogue photography. Take a look at these shooting tips and get busy.
Take Your Camera Everywhere You Go
This one’s a Golden Rule of Lomography, and it’s made easy by this pocket-sized camera. Take it to the beach, on the road, to a party, out to dinner — it’s disposable, so you can sling it in your bag and take it on all your adventures without having to worry.
Taking a Picture
- Turn the film advance wheel. When it stops turning, you’re ready to take your next picture.
- For the best results, make sure you stand 1-2 meters away from your subject.
- On cloudy days, in shadows, at night or indoors, you should always use the flash. To activate the flash, hold down the flash button until the flash indicator lights up red. It will fire when you press the shutter release!
- To take a picture, press the shutter release button. Once you’ve taken your shot, just go back to step number 1 and shoot until your film is full!
Developing Your Film
- When the film counter shows “E”, it means that — like all good things — your film has come to an end. You should be able to turn the film advance wheel without it coming to a stop.
- To remove the film, press down the door lock, open the back door, and take out the film.
- You can get your film developed in any lab — including the LomoLab! Check it out at www.lomography.com/lomolab. When you take your film to get it developed, make sure you ask for the following processes:
- Black & White ISO 400: Black and White Negative Process
- Color Negative ISO 400: C-41 Process
- LomoChrome Purple ISO 100-400: C-41 Process
Reload at Your Own Risk!
- Please note that this camera is intended for single use only. Therefore, opening it is not covered by any warranty or guarantee.
- However, if you’re feeling like an analogue superstar, or want to learn: to reload your film, press down the door lock and open the back door.
- Insert a new film and hook the first sprocket hole of the film tip onto the taking spool hole.
- Flatten the film and hold the pre-load lever when you close the back door.
- Hold the pre-load switch to the left and turn the pre-load lever anti-clockwise until the film counter shows the number of exposures of your new film. The pre-load lever should stop when your film is fully loaded.
- Push the pre-load switch back to the right and turn the film advance wheel until it stops. Once it stops, you’re ready to shoot!
Lens Focal Length:
1m to Infinity
Built-in Flash (Press & Hold to Charge), 15-second Recharge Time
1 x AA Battery
115 x 60 x 33