The World Through A Plastic Lens
The World Through A Plastic Lens is absolutely bursting with the finest medium-format Holga masterpieces that the world has ever seen. We're talking over 500 images – submitted by the Lomographic community at large and hand-edited into a dazzling stream of soft-focus, cross-processed, light-leaked, multiple-exposed, and pseudo-panoramic masterpieces. Get a copy, clear your schedule, and join the obsession.
- 306 shining pages, bound within a Holga-skin hardcover
- Edited by Adam Scott, one of the world's grandmasters of all things Holga
- Over 500 awesome Holga images from over 150 amazing Lomographers
- A hand-selection of the greatest and strangest Holga tips and tricks
- Filled with every Holga style - colorflashed, 35mm, fake panoramas, multiple exposures, x-pro, and more!