The New Petzval 58 Bokeh Control Art Lens
Swirl to Freedom with the World’s First Petzval Bokeh Control Lens
The New Petzval 58 Bokeh Control Art Lens is a continuation of the legacy Joseph Petzval started in 1840 with his original lens design.
Boasting newly developed features like a Bokeh Control Ring, a maximum aperture of f/1.9 and a 58mm focal length, the New Petzval 58 is perfect for landscapes, street photography, portraits and beyond. It’s available in both Canon EF and Nikon F mounts, so it works right off the bat with loads of different analogue and digital SLR cameras. It’s also possible to pair it with many other cameras, like the Sony Alpha for instance, simply by using adapter mounts!
With the overwhelming support of the lovely Kickstarter community, the New Petzval 58 was successfully funded in June 2015. We are extremely thrilled to announce we are now accepting pre-orders for the New Petzval 58 in the Lomography Online Shop!
Because of limited production capability and high demand, pre-orders will be delivered on a first-come, first served basis. Place your order now to secure your spot in line!
- Freedom to Adjust Swirly Bokeh Like Never Before with the Bokeh Control Ring
- All-round 58mm Focal Length and Max f/1.9 Aperture
- Available in Canon EF and Nikon F Mounts
- Compatible with Tons of Digital and Analogue Cameras
- Premium Russian Glass Optics
- Beautiful Brass or Black Finish